Become a Tutor
Vacancy for Tutors (Part Time)
SUCCEED Education supports pupils aged 6 to 18 in their academic development in Maths, English and Science. We also tutor students in A-Levels in a number of additional subjects.
We offer our tutors fixed hours every week, paid planning time and a productive and enjoyable working culture.
We are currently looking for Tutors to join our team on a part-time basis within our Stratford tuition centre. You will be provided with extensive training so previous experience is not required. Your duties will consist of:
- Tutoring small groups of students in Maths or English or Science
- Creating and following a tailored learning plan for each child throughout their course
- Providing and marking regular assessments for each child as advised by the centre manager
- Ensuring all children within the centre are given the individual attention they need
- Working to create a learning environment where all children can achieve their full potential
Our tutors have the highest grades in their GCSE and A-levels and have either achieved a 2:1 or above in their degree or are currently working towards a degree.
To apply for a Tutor position with us, please email your full CV including all academic history (grades and schools attended) to firstname.lastname@example.org.